Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...

We have less than one year left! 


Holy cow! It seemed like this day would never come! As soon as we realized this day was getting close, time seemed sllooowwww dddooowwwwnnnnnnnn....

But, finally we have hit the mark (well a few days ago actually)! Now we can say that we have less than one year until he gets out of the Navy!

Less than one year until we find a new "normal".
Less than one year until I get my husband for more than 2 days at a time.
Less than one year until we get to start making plans for the rest of our lives!
Less than one year until we get to start the baby makin'! ;)
Less than one year until I get my dance partner back.

We're buying a house this year.
We're saving like crazy this year.
We have so many things to look forward to this year.

This also means there will be a few lasts.
The last holidays apart.
The last birthdays apart.
The last of having two apartments.
The last year of nightly web cam dates.
The last of weekly 3 hour drives.
The last couple of deployments.
Sadly, the last Navy Balls. < I will really miss that part.
The last of seeing him in his adorable uniform. :D

I'm sure there is more for all these lists, but you get the point. 

So. Excited.

I'm sure there will be many more updates this year than last. Last year we just kind of hunkered down and got through it.

This year is going to be crazy, and exciting, and we were smiling so big last night while we were talking about it. 


3 comments: