Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fab

Today I'm getting out of the office and going with the team to meet our big client in Seattle. Being the designer, I don't get to do this very often. That being said, I had nothing to wear. So, I spent a half an hour last night raking through my wardrobe and put together an acceptable ensemble. Then I went out to get a pair of business appropriate shoes to go with it. 

Well.... the shoes I found were cuter than the outfit; so what's a girl to do? Buy a new outfit of course!
I don't have picture of the outfit. But it's a frilly silk top, 3/4 sleeve shrug, black pencil skirt, skinny rose belt and...

These shoes!!! FAB!

Unfortunately I forgot to wear the necklace I wanted to wear today, which is making me kind of sad. But, I can't fix that so no use in dwelling over it.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow shoe lover I'll admit the preview pic pulled me in. I love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are great. Now you just need to buy a new necklace..:)

    ReplyDelete