Friday, July 6, 2012

Well I've been a busy bee!

I've been running here there and everywhere doing everything that I've been meaning to do for months. Well, all the fun stuff anyway. I still have a bunch of free lance stuff I keep promising people.

Anyway, I decided to use my days off to go to all the fitness and dance classes that I've been meaning to try. So over the last couple of days I have been to Barre 3 classes, a contemporary and lyrical dance class, and a pole conditioning class. Today, I need a massage. Tomorrow I'm going to a ballet class. And Sunday I'm going to a Ballet/Contemporary fitness class.

All this was 50% for me and 50% for my new blog! I'm starting an alternative fitness blog. I'll basically find all the cool active stuff there is to do around Portland and write features, and reviews mixed with some recipes, nutrition, and product reviews. I'm having so much fun with this, I wish I could do this as my job!

I'm not quite ready to release the url for the blog just yet. I want to have a few solid articles up before it goes live and I have tidbits of stuff to fill in on each of my 5 features that I've already written. But, if you're as excited about this as I am, or just want to be my pal. Could you please follow the blog on Twitter? @funkyfitnesspdx

You'll get teasers of what's to come and be the first to know when the blog goes live. I know most of you don't live in portland but A. You can still use the features as ideas and find stuff in your area, and B. I would be very grateful. :)

Don't worry, I'll still be writing here as well.

See ya! I'm going to have some breakfast and think about going to noon kickboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment