Saturday, August 25, 2012

ViewSPORT Shirts with Free Shipping discount code

Hey all! Have you seen ViewSPORT shirts yet? They're pretty awesome. Inspirational shirts that turn perspiration in to motivation with sweat activated messages! What!? Cool right?

Well, what's even cooler is that I have a discount code for you all for FREE SHIPPING on any two shirts, right now! Check it out.

I’m headed out for my Saturday adventures wearing my new “Run with Heart” tank, in honor of the Hood to Coast race going on right now in my neck of the woods! And, to celebrate, I have a special offer for all my awesome readers. (Pst, if you’re reading this, that’s you! Yes you. You’re awesome!)


Free shipping offer has expired, but you can still use code "funkyfitness" for 10% off your ViewSPORT order!

Here are some handy links:
ViewSPORT home page –> here

*Note on discounts codes: These discounts codes are provided to me by ViewSPORT. I do not have control over the longevity of the code. I apologize if they stop working.



Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment