Thursday, July 1, 2010

Show and Tell

Ok, this has absolutely nothing to do with the Navy... unless you count it as the really awesome wedding that I had to go to alone because Monkey was underway. Or that this was the wedding I was leaving when he called me unexpectedly.

Anyway, there was a really cute picture that was taken, but there was this kid walking behind me and it kind of took away from the photo. So, I mustered my graphic design skillz and shopped him out! I just wanted to share. I'm pretty proud of myself. And yes, to the discerning eye there are a few tells, but I didn't spend that much time on it. I just made it good enough for facebook. Uh, and of course, i also airbrushed my face a little. See the before and after below. I love photoshop. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment