Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So let's break this down...

I was pondering the other day exactly how much more of this we've got left. Basically figuring out how much suckier it could get before it get's better. And actually. I think it's not going to get too much worse. I mean expect the suck level to rise a bit more, but if we take a look at it and break it down, it's really not so bad.

- As of the end of this November, he will have been in for two years, already.
- Then, May will be the half way point. That's right. HALF WAY is just around the corner. So really, it's all downhill from there right?
- Then the following November he will be done with 3 years. That's 60% done!
- The November after that will mark having only ONE YEAR LEFT. So, then every single day after that brings it so much closer. And there will be so many plans to make and things to do, it will probably just fly by.

So, there you go. Break it down into easy to swallow bits, thus minimizing suckage. Now it doesn't seem so bad. Right?

If you still don't believe me, I put together a nice infographic to illustrate my point. ;)

(Click image to enlarge, make sure you use the back button to get back to the blog after viewing)




1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so great. I liked it before when you just broke it down but the graphic is great.

    ReplyDelete