Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday 5 - now with A Marine's Wife



I haven't been doing these for a while. Just been too busy busy. I keep meaning to have Monkey fill in one of these but he's also been a busy bee.

Thursday five has moved on over to Flip Flops and Combat Boots. You can fill yours in and link up over there.

Excited
Joyful
Thankful
Happy
Pumped
 
I am Excited that Monkey does not have duty this weekend and we get to start moving into the new place a few days earlier!
 
I am Joyful that it is almost Christmas. Though, I haven't wrapped one present or listened to one Christmas song. Yet.
I am Thankful that I *knock on wood* haven't gotten the gross head/chest cold that has been going around.
 
I am Happy that I get to work on a fun project at work that involves paint and fabric. My fingers are currently stained gold, and it makes me so happy. :)
I am absolutely Pumped that Monkey got his extra week of leave back!!!! Three whole weeks with my honey and I only have to work 6 of them – and in little three day spurts. Awesome possum!

1 comment: