Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can I get a little happy?

He hasn't even left yet and I'm already feeling really blue. I've just felt like crying for the last couple days. Yesterday, I did cry a little after finding an old song on my myspace profile. (See previous post)

All day today, I've just felt like letting go and bawling for a while. Maybe it's just pent up emotion, maybe it's PMS, maybe it's the weather, maybe it's my failed audition that I'm still sore from – and the fact that I can't go work out because I'm still so sore. Maybe it's just everything, but I could really use some happy right now. 

I only have one friend who lives close that I would really like to hang out with right now, but I know she's way too busy with finals to try and entertain my emo tushy...

I can't even work up enough enthusiasm to plan my birthday party.

How do you get happy when you're feeling down?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling down. But you are not alone.We all feel like that a couple of days before they leave. You just have to think positive and know that he will be back. It's okay to cry that is how we become stronger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I download guilty pleasure songs on iTunes! Good luck, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I read blogs like yours to get outside of myself. Anything to take my mind off myself. Or I go take a shower and just bawl my ass off. Or, if it's really bad, I'll bawl my ass off outside of the shower just to ensure I get that effed up snot explosion mixed with the tears so I look as bad as I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete