Monday, February 28, 2011

Wife Fail

So, i have to start by saying i have the sweetest most wonderful husband in the world and I totally wife-flopped last night. :(

He was getting some stuff together before he had to head back up to Bangor and i was cold so I went into the bedroom to snuggle under the blankets. He came in moments later wanting me to come back out to the living room. So, i did. Well... I jumped out of bed, over the back of the couch and curled up under those blankets, where I promptly fell asleep.

I woke up to him saying "Ducky, I have the bed all ready for you." He picks me up and carries me in to the bedroom to the made bed. He tucked me in. "Do you need anything?" "I need my Ipod [alarm clock] and phone", I mumbled. "It's right here sweety." "And I cleaned up the kitchen, and your keys are by your purse."

I looked at the clock, it was past time for him to go so I couldn't keep him any longer. :( So, in the last few hours we had, on possibly the last full weekend together, he cleaned the kitchen, made the bed, put all my things together for the morning, and I... slept. Wife Fail! :( And, we didn't get any snuggle time.

He also fed and watered the cat so I didn't have to this morning, and folded up the blanket on the couch. My husband is amazing and I am lame. I owe him bigtime!

1 comment: