Sunday, September 25, 2011

Navy Birthday Ball - Help me pick my dress!!!

I FINALLY get to go to a ball! He's been in the Navy for three years and we've never been able to go!

The Navy birthday ball is in two and a half weeks. And I need a dress! I went shopping today but I didn't have a shopping buddy and I am the most indecisive person in the world - so won't you all pretty please be my shopping buddies?

I'm going to buy two of them. One for now and one for Sub Ball just in case we get to go to that one too. Though, I don't even know when it is. Anyone know?

So, please give me your honest feedback, and maybe even which one you would wear to which ball - if you want. Any feedback I can get will help! (Except you know, like "you look like a big pink horse" or something.)

So here's some pics. Some awful cell phone pics... but none the less... here we go.

*right click on a picture > "open link in new tab" to see them larger in a new tab
Then on the new tab, click on the picture to enlarge even more


Let's call this option A

Option B

Option C

Option B
I love the neckline on this one. I'm just not sure if bright pink is too young - I'm 28, just FYI (Your thoughts?)

Option B

Option B
But, this dress is a little bit too small and it shows in the back.

Option C
I love this color and I love the front. But, I don't think it does my back any favors.

Option C

Option C

Option A
I wish you could see the actual color of this dress. It just doesn't come across in the picture. It's kind of shimmery and iridescent.

Option A

Option A
Leave your thoughts in the comments, please!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love option A! That dress is gorgeous! Well, they all are, but option A is my favorite. Options B and C are pretty much tied for second, but if I had to pick one of the two, I'd pick B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also have to go with option A. But B is definitely a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all absolutely gorgeous!
    I would go with Option A, it's my favorite. Which, since it is, I would wear it to the one you're sure you can make it to, so you can show it off. =D

    I love the pink of option B. I'm a huge fan of bright colors, so I would go with that one as the secondary option. I can hardly tell that it's slightly too small on you, the back looks fine to me. :) The cut is amazing, also. All in all, beautiful dresses! I'm happy you get to go to a ball! Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends on what look you're going for. Option A is classy and elegant for navy ball, but option c is sexy for sub ball. Now matter which you choose, you'll look fantastic. Have a "BALL' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like A. Not a big fan of either of the other two at all, but if I HAD to choose one, I'd go for C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not that my opinion counts but I like A and C. I think A is the most flattering on you and I love purple so I like C. Both colors look great on you. I agree with the others here though, no matter what you will look great..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love A and B! I think A is very elegant and B is very fun! That is so awesome that you get to go to a ball, I hope I get to one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bronze looking one. Definitely my favorite. Option A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love A! :) Between the other two, I'd probably pick option C because I prefer the purple over the bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay so I paired up with a male friend of mine and our consensus is dress A. The cut and color are great. We both dislike the other two dresses on you. The pink one fits well, but the star is over the top with the super bright pink. The purple is a good color, but the bust/back is a bit strange - we couldn't pinpoint why.

    I'd say dress number A and wait to buy a second one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love option C!! It looks stunning on you and very slimming. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just trying this comments out again

    Grandma Dody

    ReplyDelete