Tuesday, September 6, 2011

R.I.P. my furry friend.

Last night, our cat of 16 years passed away. They think it was renal failure. The onset came on quickly over the last few days so, while he was quite old, his passing was somewhat unexpected. Though, it was very much his time. He's lived a long good life. Tonight they buried him in the back yard and said goodbye. He's off to go re-catch all those mice he's brought home over the years. We'll miss you Buddi Cat. Rest in Peace. 

I'm trying to find a little marker stone with his name and memorial dates on it, to place where they buried him. But, they are all so expensive. (Seriously, these people are capitalizing on peoples' grief) I'll find something, though. 

Here's a couple pictures that my dad had. I have some others printed somewhere where he doesn't have glowing laser eyes that I'll scan in later.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for the loss of your kitty. It is never easy especially when they've been with the family that long.

    ReplyDelete