Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Boohoo and a Hooyah

It's time again for A Boohoo and a Hooyah linkup! You know you love this. Even if you've never linked up before. Come on, it's super easy. It's a short format way to vent about something that's not going well, and then follow it up with something positive! Just choose your appropriate battle cry, or "Booyah" if you're civilian!

So, go ahead. Grab the button and link up! I love to read them. I really do.


Boohoo: Over his deployment I managed to forgot how annoying it is to plan my life around the Navy. Now that he's back I'm getting frustrated all the time and it's spilling over into the things that are supposed to be fun for me.

Hooyah: He goes on leave tomorrow! I get a full-time live-in Monkey for two weeks. I think I'm going to try and schedule a couple nights at our favorite hotel at the beach.

Ok, your turn! Link up using the form below (Please) Can't wait to read them!

Also, if you didn't see it on my twitter feed, go here to enter to win a $200 Amazon gift card!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww it's so great he gets to take leave to spend time with you! I was lucky enough for my navy guy to be able to take leave for most of last week, so we could spend some time together while I've been in the US. Hope you have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE THIS IS CUTE :)
    Visiting you from Becky's blog.Loving it.
    Definitely following it.
    Care to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm TOTALLY slow. But I finally linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete