I found this on Tales from a Sailor's Soul Mate. It looked interesting and I have nothing else to really talk about. Unless you want to hear me whine about how the Navy ruined our Valentines day, twice in one year. Blah.
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
Umm... I don't remember. I guess sometime in the late spring/early summer of 2009. He actually still owes me a proper proposal. Ours went something like this... [Via Webcam] "So, you know... if we get married the Navy will...." to which I said no. But shortly after I flew out to see him at which ever Navy school he was in at the time and by the time I left I was making plans for us to get married the next time he had leave.
2. When is your marriage anniversary?
July 29, 2009
3. How long have you known your spouse?
5 years or 6.... or something. Shortly after I started ballroom. Which was right before I started working here which was about 5 and a half years ago.
4. How long did you date before you were engaged?
Define "date". I honestly do not know how to answer this question.
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
At my first dance studio. He was my ballroom dance teacher.
6. What is your spouses full name?
7. Do you have any children?
We don't. But I'm seriously baby crazy. Have been for quite some time. But, we are trying to wait until he's out of the Navy. Less than two years now.
8. How many boys/girls?
9. Do you have any house pets?
We have a fat furry kitty named Katty Poo. I know, stupid name, but there is a story behind it.
10. Do you own a house or rent?
11. Do you live in the country/town/city?
12. What are your favorite activities to do together?
Well DANCE, of course! But, anything active. Running, biking, kickboxing sometimes, etc.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
We haven't been too many places yet. But we go back to the beach every year for our anniversary.
14. When did you first kiss?
Oof, this is actually up for debate.
15. What church do you attend?
Currently we do not attend church.
16. Is this the church you were married in?
We were married in the garden behind an adorable inn at the beach.
17. What town is your current address at?
Well... he's in Bangor. I'm in Portland.
18. Do you work or stay-at-home?
I work at a Marketing Agency.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We didn't really have one. We will when he gets out. Last we talked it was looking like New Zealand or Australia or something like that.
20. What was the funniest gift you gave while dating?
I'm not sure I've given him a "funny" gift. Maybe I have. But I don't recall.
21. How long have you been together?
Again, define "together". (Ours is a complicated story)
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Dunno. Year or so maybe two. Hard to say since we really didn't "date".
23. Who asked who out?
It was more like this... we're just friends...we're just friends... oh.. um... i guess we're more than friends now.
24. How old are each of you?
Uh oh... here goes. He's 23 and I'm 28. *gasp* yes, that is a 5 year age difference. But, he doesn't really act like he's 23. And I don't really act like I'm 28. :)
25. Where do each of you go to school?
Neither of us are currently going to school.
26. Which situation is hardest on you as a couple?
The fact that we live 3 hours apart. It doesn't actually stress our relationship but it really really stinks.
27. Did you go to the same school?
28. Are you from the same town?
If you are referring to where we were born. Then nope.
29. Who is smarter?
"Everyone is a genius. But, if you judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree it will go through it's whole life thinking it's stupid." But, really I think we're equally smart but in different areas.
30. Who is more sensitive?
We're both pretty sensitive, but I probably act out on it more. I am a girl after all.
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Currently, Red Robin.
32. Where is the furthest you traveled as a couple?
We DitY PCSed from GA to WA. Didn't fight once.
33. Who has the craziest exes?
Neither of us.
34. Who has the worse temper?
... ohh.... that'd be me. I work on it though. It helps if I'm not hungry.
35. Who does the cooking?
Mostly me. (When we actually cook) But Monkey makes breakfast sometimes. And it's tasty.
36. Who is more social?
Neither one of us are especially social.
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Well it certainly isn't me. Though I would if I could ever get everything fully organized.
38. Who is more stubborn?
39. Who hogs the bed?
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Well for work it's Monkey by default. But on the weekends I usually wake up and then spend two hours getting him out of bed.
41. Where was your first date?
Yeah. Again... "date"?
42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
43. Do you get flowers often?
I used to tell him not to buy me flowers because they die. But, I changed my mind so I get them for special occasions when he can't be there.
44. How do you spend the holidays?
Together. However we can achieve it.
45. Who is more jealous?
We aren't really the jealous types.
46. How long did it take to get serious?
Mmm... after we admitted that we liked each other... steady build over a period of months.
47. Who eats more?
48. Who does the laundry?
We pretty much do our own laundry.
49. Who is better with the computer?
He's kind of the computer geek. But I usually know what I'm doing just fine.
50. Leave a piece of advice for other couples.
Communication, respect, honesty. You can't really have one without the other and you need them all.