Thursday, December 22, 2011

Boohoo/Hooyah - Week 13

Ok well, I'm not being that consistent with this as far as the day I post it, but at least I've got it going again.

It's time for another Boohoo and a Hooyah. It's super easy. It's a short-format way to vent about something that's not going right this week, and then follow it up with something positive you'd like share/brag about, etc. You can use Hooyah, Oorah, or whatever your appropriate battle cry may be. Then, link up here so we can all share. I always read and comment on every link.

So, go ahead. Grab the button, link up, and get your Hooyah/Oorah/Hooah on! 

 

Boohoo: Still haven't heard from Monkey. It's been 20 days now. I'm really hoping that Santa brings me some Monkey Mail!

Hooyah: I started taking Ballroom lessons again. I knew I missed it but I forgot how much I loved it. It's been tough finding out all the little stuff I've forgotten but I'm starting to get my feet back under me again. It's just too bad that I can't afford it after my intro package runs out.

I also found a new martial arts academy near my house that I can start going to on the weekends. They have a few classes I want to check out, including one called "tricking". That sounds fun, right?! Again, it's on a groupon, so I don't know if I'll be continuing that after the first package. 

Needless to say, I'm keeping myself very busy and it's definitely helping to keep me distracted for most of the underway. 

Ok, your turn. Link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment