Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is your man amazing?

I've been meaning to kick off my page entitled "Being Amazing... you're doing it right" for quite some time now.
 
This page is a dedication to our hard working men serving our country and, most importantly, our hearts.
Every so often I come across a post made by one of my mil-spouse ladies who's husband has taken the time to be absolutely amazing, romantic, sweet, caring, or otherwise awesome!

I'm posting links to those posts here so we can all smile and be romanced vicariously through the softer side of some of our warriors.

The plan was to collect these posts and link to them from that page. But, life happened and I haven't been able to sit down and collect enough to get started.

So, I'm asking for your submissions! Have you made a post any time in the past about something amazing/sweet/romantic that your military man has done for you? Leave the link in a comment or email it to me at monkeysducky {at} gmail {dot} com.

If I choose yours (and I will be choosing a bunch) you will also get a badge for your blog. Something to the effect of "My Military Man is Amazing" (You know, so I link to you and you link to me. Win Win and stuff)

After I get this going I will add new links as I come across them. (I will always message you and ask your permission first.) So, keep checking back for new stories of our soldiers and sailors and airmen, etc who have taken time from protecting our country to serve our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. http://mainelytaryn.blogspot.com/2011/11/he-loves-me.html

    ReplyDelete