Friday, November 5, 2010

The post we've all been waitijg for!

Monkey's home!!!!!!!!!!

Well, he's back on dry land and back on base which is where i am too. I'm sitting in his barracks on my ipod. I wanted to take a picture of us last night and just post that but they wouldn't let me have a camera on the dependents cruise. (which is foder for another post) and by the time we got back to the hotel we weren't really thinking about taking pictures.

I dont have a hotel for tonight which is why i'm hanging out in his barracks all day. I'll try the lodge for the fourth time again a little later. Either way i have nowhere to be until 3 when i could check in anywhere anyway.

Gonna try and get back to sleep. It's only about 6:30. Then i'll find something to occupy my day. Perhaps a much needed pedicure.

I will write more about the ruleunion and dependents cruise later when i have a full sized keyboard. Until then, yay! Monkey's back!!!

10 comments:

  1. YAY, glad he made it back. Enjoy having home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!!!! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy your time with him as I'm sure you will!

    Congrats girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! Don't blame you for not taking pictures last night -- enjoy having him home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, so wonderful, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW... I tagged you for a meme on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete