Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 days of me: Day 3

My favorite television program

Hmm, maybe I should have picked a different list...

I have barely watched any TV in the last year or two. Previously I lost patience for it and currently I don't really have access to a TV that I can control when I even have time for it. So, I just don't really watch.

But, back in the day when I did watch, it was (surprise surprise) Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance. I guess those were actually the only two shows I could gain access of the remote for now that I think of it. Even when I did watch TV I don't think ever really got to pick what I watched. Hmm... Now I can't sit still long enough. 


Soon though, when we finally get our own place, i will have [basic] cable and plenty of time with solo control of the remote. I may need make an update to this post in a few months. Though, really, I hope I don't get back into TV as a default form of entertainment. 
The television will only be used for good, like work out videos, and Wii! 

No comments:

Post a Comment