Tuesday, February 9, 2010


So here's the deal. We thought we had a pretty solid chance that he was going to get to switch boats and get moved to Bangor, WA. Just found out that it's not going to work. I don't feel like going into detail about it right now. Too bummed. 

That's what all the excitement was about...
There is still this eensy weensy chance that the detailer can pull a different string and get him moved but i'm definitely not hanging my hat on that one.

Ug, I'm kicking myself because I know better than to get my hopes up about anything when the Navy is involved. I even told him I knew better and I wasn't going to get too disappointed if it didn't work out. Apparently, it doesn't matter. I'm disappointed anyway. Mostly because the reasons are lame. 

Oh well, we tried. 

So now we wait. In 2 years he can request to move again. 

The plan is still for me to stay put as long as we can tolerate it. Blah... I liked the idea of him only being 4 hours away. 

Ok. That's all.

****Whoa! Hang tight folks! Not 45 seconds after i wrote this I got a call back. I'll let him fill you in on the details*****

No comments:

Post a Comment