I have decided. March is going to be awesome and here is why.
1. First and most exciting - His birthday and my birthday! (If you need his address for cards, etc you can facebook or email me.)
2. St. Patrick's Day. I'm not really a drinker and I don't know why I like this holiday so much but I just get a kick out of wearing green all day. (Perhaps because it is so easily and appropriately paired with sparkles on this day... hmm)
3. The weather will be getting nicer! Yay for sunshine! It makes me happy.
4. We will be starting back up with our lunch time "Running from Work" where some of the girls from the office get together on our lunch time and run down the waterfront and back. This will be the official kick off to my 'running through deployment' conditioning.
5. Ok THIS is the most exciting. After March comes April and then... and then... and THEN... MONKEY COMES BACK!!!! (Well, for a day or so then up to Bangor) But still. MONKEY!!!
So, there you go. March will be awesome!
INTERACTIVE POST: Leave a comment and tell me your favorite thing about March. :)