Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Advancements!

Hey! I think he did make it! I looked and looked on three different lists and couldn't find his name! It just didn't make sense. He had a must promote so he would have had to have totally bombed in order to not make it. I FINALLY found his name under ETV! I've never seen his rate that way. It's always ET (Usually), or I've heard him say ET NAV or NAV ET... I finally just did a word search of his name on the page for the rank he should have been moving in to and there it was!!! Yea! Go Monkey!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your husband! How exciting! We'll be finding out in the next month or so if my husband picks up too. It'll be a big surprise if he does because of his length at current rank {not even 2 yrs yet.} Promotions are always such a great thing for the service members! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! Congratulations to him :)

    ReplyDelete