Tuesday, May 31, 2011

(Mostly) Good to be home.

So, I spent the last few days up on base squeezing in a little Monkey time. Now, the hotel that I stayed at had these AWESOME feather beds. And, it's nice to always have clean towels, and unlimited hot water. There are however....

A Few Things That Are Great About Being Home: (in no particular order)
  1. Two ply toilet paper
  2. Full size bath products
  3. Not having to worry about the maid walking in on me in the morning/not hearing "House Keepeeing" up and down the halls from 10 until noon every morning
  4. Internet that doesn't suck
  5. Knowing exactly where I parked my car
What would make it perfect, would be if Monkey was here with me. But, I've got a little while longer on that one. So, until then I'll take what I can get.


P.S. Go check out and join in on my link up, please. :) I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment