Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Boohoo and a Hooyah - Week 3

Oh my! With all the excitement today I almost forgot to make this post!!! 

So without further delay, this weeks "A Boohoo and a Hooyah... or Oorah, or Hooah" Or if you please, Booyah! Just pick the most applicable battle cry!

First time? No worries, here's the low-down. This is just short format way to vent about something that kinds sucks this week and then follow it up with something positive! Link up, spread the word, it's super duper fun! 

The link stays open all week so you join up no matter when you come across this post!!! I make a point to check back and comment.


Here's mine!

Boohoo: Umm, not much to boohoo about this week. Maybe that I put off cleaning the apartment again, and now I have to spend my day off cleaning it. Oh, and my car is starting to make funny noises so i have to take care of that on my day off too. 

Hooyah!: I have two - First, (I'm pretty sure) Monkey made 2nd class! I didn't find it at first under what I thought his rate was so i did a word search on the page for his name and found it under ETV. I've only ever seen him write ET. But I googled it and it said that was Electronics Technician, which is what he is. So, pretty sure.
Second, I'm planning a big camping trip with a bunch of really cool people from my martial arts gym. It's going to be a ton of fun. Now, I just hope Monkey can come too! You know the Navy. Plan spoilers!

Ok, your turn! Go!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for no real boo hoos! And congrats to Monkey! Chris said to tell you that ETV is an advancement category within ET, but it's not a separate rating, so that is almost definitely your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete