But, I am much too tired to write it. So, I will give you bullet points and expand on them tomorrow.
Lets start from what just transpired and work our way back.
- First off, in 4.5 hours, I will have been up for 24 hours straight.
- I just got back from watching The Hangover II with two girls that I met in line at subway 5 minutes before.
- I got to watch a sunset on the pier with my husband... because I was the last one to leave the boat and missed the shuttle.
- What I thought was going to be a two minute hug and kiss turned out to be a couple hours down in the sub.
- I inadvertently almost smuggled not one, but two cameras on to lower base.
- I was a total smart ass two a couple of guys from the blue crew. One of whom may have been the captain. The petty officer is totally my bud now. Well, he might not think so, but I deem him so.
- I found out that my car not only needed an oil change, new headlights, and a turn signal; but that i've also been driving around without break lights for an unknown amount of time. Don't worry, all fixed now.
- I am sadly getting very good at packing. This means I have to pack much too often.
Ok, so there you have it. My name is totally Trouble with a capitol T! Monkey was so proud of me! haha
Details tomorrow. It should be a lengthy post.
oh, PS, in case you didn't catch that part.... MONKEY'S BACK!!!
While you're waiting, won't you pretty please go check out my link-up!