Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday 5


Welp, it's thursday! We're almost there...  
It's been a while since I've done a Thursday 5, so here we go. Linkin' up over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots.

Excellent
Simple
Joyful
Glamorous
Refreshing
 
Though I'm sure it won't last the rest of the deployment, at the moment my mood is Excellent. I'm getting pretty impatient but I'm holding strong.
 
I miss the Simple things, like just hanging out on the couch and laughing over marshmallow fights. Those are the things that make me Joyful.
 
My arms are not looking too Glamorous right now. My elbow is covered in bruises. But I am proud of all them; I earned every single one at Muay Thai!
 
I just took a two minute blogging break and saw that there is sunshine this morning! Very refreshing after days of icky NW rain!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. YAY for an excellent mood! I'm sure it has something to do with the sun shining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this. Great moods are always so contagious!

    ReplyDelete