Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Boohoo and a Hooya.

I think I'm going to turn this in a meme. What do you think? I'm going to call it "A Boohoo and a Hooyah (or Hooah, or Hoorah, or Oorah...)". Basically, a short answer meme to share something that's going wrong, and follow it up with something that's going right. There will of course be a cute button and all to go with it. 

Would you participate?

Well, here goes the test run. Leave yours in the comment if you like. If it goes well I'll add a linky tool next time.

Boohoo: I've only gotten a few emails the whole time he's been gone, and haven't heard from him in over a week. 

Hooyah: Speaking of weeks...the countdown is getting down to weeks! Time to kick it up at the gym and start spit shining the apartment!!!

4 comments:

  1. Boohoo: a recent loss hits us hard and so does the bill YIKES!!!

    Hooyah: my baby is turning 4 this month and I am having a great time frugally planning her Rapunzel party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being in the weeks part of the countdown!

    Boohoo: It's almost time for Chris to leave again :(

    Hooyah: My start date for my new job is approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Love it!

    Boohoo: We went through a LOT of $$$ in the past two weeks. The sad part? One day we have $3 grand in checking, and the next it's down to $175 because rent, utilities and misc expenses all cleared the bank at the same time. (GAH! Good thing I get paid from both jobs tomorrow, AND it's a holiday weekend ... so I'm banking on $400 for a period of 3 days)

    Oorah: TWO post-wedding shoots in the next two weeks complete with hair/makeup and we're moving into the new townhouse on the 28th! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute idea! :o)

    Boohoo: We live so far from family!
    Hooyah: Lovin' that our son is coming home for a bit from college.

    I'm running way behind in stopping by to say thank you for linking up with Mil Spouse Weekly roundup! My hubby and I went out of town, so didnt get to do all my visits...

    Please do come back any time... and in fact, do come back and leave a comment, if you hadnt on that post, for a chance at one of the flags drawn with the name of your choice. For linking up, you are entered for a chance, but for commenting it would give you another chance.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete