Friday, October 8, 2010

30 days of me: Day 1

My Favorite Song

Of course it would start with this one. Here's the thing, I don't have a favorite song. Or a favorite artist, or a favorite genre. I'm really not THAT into music. Don't get me wrong. I really like music. I like listening to it, i love dancing to it. I'm just not "into" it enough to have a favorite anything. Maybe it's just because my taste is so broad. I really like it all. My first CD was a mozart. My second was the soundtrack to Mr. Hollands Opus, then Sister Act. Then, I don't remember. I didn't really get into mainstream music until like later in Jr. High. And it was probably only because my music collection wasn't 'cool'.
Right now, i listen to mostly popular music. But i still love everything. (Except gangster rap) I like anything with a good tune, i tend to lean towards to quirky happy stuff lately, or thing with really good melodies. The one song that came to mind though when trying to answer this question was a song that might not really fit into any of these categories. I love the melody, It's passionate, haunting and gives me chills. I especially love the video.

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts



1 comment:

  1. this song soooo matches your personality! Go gettem girl.

    ReplyDelete