Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 days of me: Day 4

My Favorite Book

I hate telling people that I don't really read. Like it makes me look less intellectual or something.
But really, i just can't sit still that long. I don't watch much TV either, for the same reason. I usually only read for entertainment on plane rides and car trips, when I'm confined. That being said, the last fiction book that I've finished was in Jr. High. I keep starting books. I have about three in process right now that I take on planes and road trips. (Wicked, Don Quixote, and Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs) But I can't really give an answer to this question. It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in as to what I like to read. And since the last book I finished, other than Dave Ramsey's - Financial Freedom, was the extent of the Redwall series as it was about 12 years ago...umm... I'm going to say... the Thesaurus. Because while I may not read much, I like to write, and my Thesaurus is well loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment