Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

1. What are some things on your bucket list?
Make some little Monkeys :)
Travel to another country with hubs.
Go zip-lining.
Place in a ballroom competition. (Against more than three people. More like at least 7-10)

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far?
About a year and a half. He's been in CT, and GA, and now WA. I've been waiting patiently for him on the West Coast through all of them.

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far?
Wow, without putting in hours of searching to find just the right songs for each part of my life. We'll just condense the whole thing to one song. "Like a Roller coaster". That 'bout sums it up. Especially lately.

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?
Chicken and Mushroom

5. What are three good things in your life right now?
1. My amazing husband.
2. The fact that I am able financially to (mostly) do all the things I want to do so i can stay active and occupied.
3. Soon we finally get our own place. Big yays!

2 comments:

  1. Zip lining is so much fun! I did it when I was in Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    I found you through Wife of a Sailor's Friday Fill-in linky. Your name caught my eye and I cracked up--hubby and I have a couple of inside jokes about monkeys. I call him Desertmonkey every now and then cuz he's spent 2 years in the desert and hasn't stepped foot on a ship yet. ;)

    Good luck with placing! =)

    ReplyDelete